Pages

Welcome SIMPLICITY customers!



There are so many different ways to stay connected with My Simplicity Boutique. To get updates and special promotions please "like" MSB on Facebook by clicking here.



I want to personally thank you for taking time out of your day to visit, from me to you!











What are you looking for? Search here:

Friday, November 19, 2010

Pettishoes

How cute are these shoes??? Goes with so many cute Pettiskirts along with Pettipants. They come in these sizes:
* 0-3 months
* 3-6 months
* 6-9 months
* 9-12 months
  • They are only $10.00/pair!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving all of the cool kids clothes and shoes that you have! I have several friends who complain that they can't find anything with some personality to them...Def. referring them to your site!

James Clark
www.JamesClarkHair.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails