Welcome SIMPLICITY customers!

There are so many different ways to stay connected with My Simplicity Boutique. To get updates and special promotions please "like" MSB on Facebook by clicking here.

I want to personally thank you for taking time out of your day to visit, from me to you!

What are you looking for? Search here:


Friday, November 19, 2010


How cute are these shoes??? Goes with so many cute Pettiskirts along with Pettipants. They come in these sizes:
* 0-3 months
* 3-6 months
* 6-9 months
* 9-12 months
  • They are only $10.00/pair!

1 comment:

jamesclarkhair said...

I'm loving all of the cool kids clothes and shoes that you have! I have several friends who complain that they can't find anything with some personality to them...Def. referring them to your site!

James Clark

Related Posts with Thumbnails