Pages

Welcome SIMPLICITY customers!



There are so many different ways to stay connected with My Simplicity Boutique. To get updates and special promotions please "like" MSB on Facebook by clicking here.



I want to personally thank you for taking time out of your day to visit, from me to you!











What are you looking for? Search here:

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sharing Simplicity

Trying to change the world, one bow at a time!!!
I am so grateful that I can help Cami feel like the beautiful brave child that she is.
Cami was diagnosed with Leukemia. Prayers or donations accepted! Her story: http://www.kissesforcami.com/


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing for doing this! I love it and you are the one who put that sweet smile on Cami's face :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails