Pages

Welcome SIMPLICITY customers!



There are so many different ways to stay connected with My Simplicity Boutique. To get updates and special promotions please "like" MSB on Facebook by clicking here.



I want to personally thank you for taking time out of your day to visit, from me to you!











What are you looking for? Search here:

Friday, May 7, 2010

***Model Contest***

Are you or someone you know interested in becoming the newest Simplicity Boutique model? I am on the hunt for new model for my ad. So here is how it will work.. Send me a picture of yourself or daughter wearing your favorite item you bought from Simplicity Boutique. I know there are a lot of you out there.. all you have to do is send me a picture of you wearing any of the items that have come from my store and then we will post them for public voting! The entry with the most votes will then have a 30 minute photo shoot by Simply Sublime Photography. You have until the 14th of May to get these pictures sent in to me. I will then post all the entries on the 17th and the voting can begin. One vote per person. We will then end the voting by the 25th and announce our new Simplicity Model that same day! It can be any age, so be daring and have a little fun.

Start sending the pictures to mysimplicityboutique@yahoo.com .



Make sure to let your friends and family know to look out for the voting time which starts on May 17th-May 25th!!



If there is any questions, feel free to email me with that same address as above.



Thanks,

Mandy

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

YES, YES! I AM GOING TO TAKE SOME PICTURES OF TAIGE WITH THE BOW AND HAT I THINK. SO I WILL GET ON THAT, AND GET IT EMAILED TO YOU! THANKS FOR THE REMINDER!

Related Posts with Thumbnails